Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
By using the Appvice Community forums and services, you agree to be bound by these terms and rules, which shall take effect immediately upon your account registration. Appvisors may change these terms and rules at any time without prior notice or consent on your part. Your continued use of the Appvice Community will be deemed as acceptance of any updated or amended terms and rules. If you do not agree to any of the terms and rules presented here, or any of the changes that may be put into action, you must stop using this website.
The following rules were developed to keep a friendly, enjoyable and knowledge-driven atmosphere for all members of the Appvice Community.
- Learn and share. The purpose of the Appvice Community is to enable the members of the community to help each other and share their knowledge and experiences. If you are new to the Appvice Community and have questions, don't hesitate to ask. The Appvisors Staff will also be available to provide assistance. If you are a veteran member of the Appvice Community and see new people joining, please welcome them and help them out if you can.
- Be Considerate. Everyone wants to enjoy their time on the Appvice Community. Do not post harassing, threatening, abusive, lewd, or inflammatory comments. Flaming, trolling, and stalking are not acceptable under any circumstances. Please use only language that would be considered appropriate in a professional setting. Be friendly, polite, helpful and supportive and the Appvice Community will be a much more enjoyable place for everyone. Posts that do not observe this rule are subject to moderation, and repeat offenses may result in the revocation of your registration.
- Be Relevant. Please stay on topic. This Community is provided as a catalyst to assist members in helping one another as they share their passion in the app development field. Several specific forum categories are provided so that questions and comments can be posted where they will be easy to find and will be beneficial to all members. Please refrain from discussing personal matters, abusing any business, person or product, or from posting in a manner unrelated to the direct purposes expected in the Appvice Community.
- Don't Break the Law. Do not make any unlawful or defamatory posts. Do not conduct any activity that may be illegal or harmful in any way; to people, companies or any other third parties. Failure to comply to this rule may result in membership revocation, IP banning, and notification of the proper authorities. This includes the uploading, posting or transmission of materials that may cause harm to the Appvice Community or its members. This includes viruses, worms, Trojans or other files or programs designed to damage, disrupt or allow unauthorized access to member accounts.
- Don't Spam. Do not use the Forums in any way to promote third party services, products, websites, or organizations. Make sure that you are posting for the good of the community, not just for the sake of promotion. This also includes our PM/Email system. We take PM/Email/Post abuses very seriously, and they will result in the immediate removal of your membership and ban of your IP address, without warning.
Appz, LLC D/B/A “Appvisors”
9011 Mountain Ridge Drive Suite 130 D
Austin, Texas 78759
Direct (888) 724-1141
Fax (866) 477-1517