App for small business

Discussion in 'App Business' started by Darrel Morrison, May 10, 2013.

1. Hello there! Welcome to the best place to learn, discuss and share everything mobile app idea development.
    Register or Login
  1. Darrel Morrison New Appvice Member

I own an antique furniture business and my daughter has been telling me to build an app. I dont have an iphone with apps so I am not sure how this stuff works. Can you tell me how much these costs and what type of iphone I need?
    Appvisors Staff likes this.
  2. Marty Gartin New Appvice Member

Darrel,

The most honest answer to your question regarding app development cost would be: it depends on the developer you approach. At Appvisors, we have four basic development packages, which are listed in full detail on our Services page at THIS LINK.

As for getting an iPhone, as with any technology it's usually considered best to get the most current version. That way, you'll have the most up-to-date tech, and will see what the latest features are as you learn the ins and outs of mobile apps. Right now, that would be the iPhone 5, though rumors of a new version as early as this coming summer are out there, and it's very likely there'll be a new iPhone well before the year is out.